Updated on March 25, 2020.
During this time of crisis and uncertainty, it is not uncommon to experience heightened senses of stress, anxiety, and other mental health related difficulties. While all of us are urged to follow the hygiene and social distancing measures at the direction of public health authorities and the government, we must ensure that our mental health likewise receives proper attention and care.
Below are some useful links to resources on handling COVID-19. Please check back regularly, as the BCCSA continues to update all COVID-19 related resources and pages on a daily basis.
Useful links for more information:
- Crisis Services Canada - https://www.crisisservicescanada.ca/en/covid-19-resources/
- Government of Canada - https://www.canada.ca/en/government/publicservice/covid-19/mental-health-tips.html
- BC Center for Disease Control - http://www.bccdc.ca/Health-Info-Site/Documents/COVID19%20QA%20for%20kids%20Feb%202020.pdf
- Canadian Mental Health Association - https://cmha.ca/
- Mind Skills Canada - https://mindskills.ca/covid-19/
- Canadian Society of Safety Engineering - https://csse.org/viewEvent.html?productId=7280&fbclid=IwAR3rsvDy8MuBMkHvp5TsOKwtEa4_jeYsq40tyPo6SOQtvRdPkqFJ-ZK6PcU