Safety Training Schedule
No Cost Training
Courses listed in the calendar in red qualify for BCCSA's No Cost Training. If your employer is registered with WorkSafeBC in the Construction Sector (Classification Unit (CU) 72), or (CU) 704008, or 712033 then you are eligible for FREE training on some of BCCSA's courses! Simply enter your valid CU number on the registration form. A deposit is charged upon registration and released upon successful completion of the course.
- Leadership For Safety Excellence Course Overview
- COR™ Internal Auditor Training Course Overview
- Principles of Injury Management Course Overview
- Train the Safety Trainer Course Overview
Training courses developed specifically for BCCSA's National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) program are listed in the calendar in grey, and are not eligible for our No Cost Training policy. At-cost courses are available year round and available to everyone, registration in the NCSO program is not required.
- BC Construction Safety Legislation & Administration Course Overview
- WHMIS 2015 Train the Trainer Course Overview
- What is a Classification Unit (CU) Number?
- Transfer and Cancellation Policy
- Want to become a BCCSA COR™ Internal Auditor? Here are the key items you need to know!
- 31LEADERSHIP FOR SAFETY EXCELLENCE ™
Location: New Westminster
January 30 - 31, 2020, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm