Roofing Contractor Resources
Roofing Contractors Association of BC (RCABC) in partnership with Arcose Consulting Ltd. have developed these Safety Tools & Resources (downloads below) to assist companies in the roofing sector, create an exposure control safety document and framework for a site safety assessment. Developed for industry, the tools include an Exposure Control Plan template, Site Assessment tool, and Low, Medium and High Risk Job Procedures for the predominant roofing systems / products used in British Columbia. RCABC, through its Roofing Industry Safety Council has a long history of supporting safe roofing practices in the industry and appreciate BCCSA's support in making these documents available here.
- Roofing Chemical Exposure Control Plan Template
- Site Specific Risk Assessment Template
- Low Risk Safe Job Procedures
- Moderate Risk Safe Job Procedures
- High Risk Safe Job Procedures